NESSC School Redesign in Action Conference
School Redesign in Action is the New England Secondary School Consortium’s eighth annual conference for educators and stakeholders from across the country to share success stories, exchange best practices, and continue to build momentum for innovations that will prepare all students for success in the colleges, careers, and communities of the 21st century.
All of the sessions presented by Great Schools Partnership staff are listed below. Click on the session title to view the materials.
- Assessing Learning in a Proficiency-Based System
- On Your Way!: The Proficiency-Based Learning Journey Simplified
- Reflection and Collaboration to Enhance Instructional Practice
- Policy for Practitioners: Bridging the Divide
- Going Deeper: The Power of Integrating Proficiency-Based and Project-Based
- Student Voice in Learning
- How Committed is Your School to Equity? A Whole-School Collaborative Assessment and Readiness Tool